Monday, January 30, 2012

"When my foot is slipping..."

After spending all day in the Clinical Holding Unit, we are now in Mark's room on the Transplant floor! Mark completed his final plasmapheresis session this morning. He will have his final infusion sometime soon. Our family arrived in Baltimore this weekend. We were missing Mark Thomas terribly..it was wonderful to spend time with everyone. We celebrated my birthday yesterday at the Inner Harbor and had a great time!

At present, we are starting to feel pretty anxious. A dear EKU friend of mine often claims the promise of Psalm 94:18-19. "When I said,'My foot is slipping, your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul." We are holding to this promise as the road we are traveling definitely seems unsteady. Please pray for our God's peace for our entire family! Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: